Are your social media skills as great as you’re racing skills? Do you want a Racepak Sportsman, IQ3 Drag dash logger, or IQ3 GPS Data logger? Are you looking for a little more publicity for your race team on a corporate level? Then Racepak is looking for you.
Team Racepak is a unique, digital social media campaign designed to provide the opportunity for selected teams to own a free Racepak data logger package in exchange for the social media documentation of your 2017 racing season and experiences. We are looking for racers that are passionate about their sport, not afraid of the camera, very social media savvy and looking to improve on track via a Racepak data system. NHRA, IHRA, Weekly Bracket racer, 10.5, radial, road racing, circle track racing, and Off-Road, short course off-road, RZR/ Side by Side, Puller, Hill Climb. We are interested in all types of motorsports.
What a “Team Racepak” member will receive:
One of the following data loggers:
Racepak Sportsman Data Logger (includes: Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, 2 axis g meter, Volts, and a 12v event marker)
IQ3 Data Logger dash for Closed course winners (includes: Engine RPM, 3 axis g meter, GPS speed, GPS lap time and lap number, gear indicator, shift lights, and warning Lights)
IQ3D Drag Data logging Dash (Includes: Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, Volts, Water Temperature, Oil Pressure, and Transmission Temperature)
- Two pressure V-Net modules of your choice
- Two temperature V-Net modules of your choice
- V-Net extension cables suitable for your race car
- Team Racepak Team hats
- Team Racepak Team T- shirts
- Racepak Swag bag (Sunglasses, Can coolers, drawstring bag, key chain etc.)
- Racepak Hooded Sweatshirt
- Team Racepak Team decals for race car and trailer
*** If applicant already has a data logger, they are still encouraged to apply. If chosen, that person would have the choice of the data logger or data logger value in credit towards other racepak products to upgrade their current system.
Requirements to be considered as a member of Racepak’s “Team Racepak”:
- Race throughout the 2017 spring, summer, and fall racing season.
- A Windows based PC with an operating system of XP or newer.
- An active Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube account with a history of up to date and non-offensive postings, and/or language.
- An ability to post multiple photos, videos, and race updates to above media sites throughout the season including: Installing data logger, using data logger, reviewing runs, explaining findings from your runs, race results, trips to the races, life behind the scenes, onboard video, etc. #teamracepak and #racepak hashtags must be used.
- A digital camera and video camera (Replay, GoPro, ION, iPhone etc.) to film and photograph your data logging racing exploits and all the fun along the way.
- Adherence to scheduled submission of post-race reports, data, images and video to Team Racepak Facebook, @teamracepak Instagram, twitter and #TeamRacepak YouTube accounts.
- Monthly blog post to be uploaded to www.teamracepak.com
How to Enter:
If this sounds like just what you need to spice up your racing program, all interested parties are asked to submit the following application (located below) to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email Subject line “TEAM RACEPAK 2017 Application” deadline for submissions is February 28th, 2017.
Some things you will need handy when filling out the application are:
- Photos of you
- Photos of race car
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- Shirt Size
- Complete mailing address including country
- Class in which you participate
- 2017 Race Schedule
- Sanction bodies in which you participate
- Summary of racing accomplishments
- Brief explanation why you need a Racepak and why you feel like you would be a great addition to our social media campaign and Racepak family.
- Social Media Information
- Facebook Link to your Profile or Fan page- How many friends/Likes
- Instagram user name/How many Followers
- Twitter user name/How many Followers
*A total of FIVE applicants will be selected, and added to Team Racepak for 2017. Dead line for applications is February 28th, 2017.
* Data system remains property of Racepak until December 31, 2017. At that time, Racepak will determine if data system will be donated to team, based on evaluation of 2017 social media results, postings, videos etc.
*You are responsible for damaged or stolen goods.
*You express the consent for all submitted and posted material to be used for ads, promotions, and posting from Racepak Data Systems.
*Racepak reserves the rights to recall data systems and related Racepak supplied components if non-compliant with social media update schedule/or poor participation in program at any time.